Are you our next social media manager?
Are you passionate about the intersection of design and disasters? Do you want to join our team and manage our social media?
You’ll be in charge of creating online content such as social media posts, blog posts and our newsletter. This content is intended for us to connect with and support our audience. It will be up to you to find out what they find valuable and how we can best provide them with that information.
- You have excellent writing and editing skills.
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing.
- You have the ability to write for multiple channels (long-form, newsletters, social media, etc.).
- You have experience working with a CMS like WordPress.
- You are able to determine audience needs and you can translate them to content ideas.
- You can create basic visuals.
- You know when to ask for feedback and you can implement it well.
- You’re brimming with creative ideas for our content.
- You are able to post on a regular basis.
What we offer
- A flexibel remote volunteer position
- You’ll be part of a global team
- The ability to build and expand your network
Send your cv and 2 samples of your writing and/or social media posts to email@example.com